Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post [Scheduled Maintenance] 6.6.0 Update Details

Greetings, Warlords!

The maintenance for the v6.6.0 update is scheduled to take place on 6/17 6:00PM - 9:00PM PDT.

WHEN
    6/17 6:00PM - 8:00PM PDT

[Servers: All]

[What's New]
    1. Notice contents have been improved.
    2. 3rd Generation Evolution Monsters have been added.

Thank you for your patience and understanding as we run this maintenance.

You should probably increase level cap or make the evolution monsters cheaper. At least give us a way to summon very fast. Make me slowly work towards a gen 3 for 3 months if you want but don't make me tap away at bosses for 5 hours, I'm not doing that.

Default ???

So will you be adding 2nd gen for purchase with monster points or will you continue to cheat us with false draw rates from limited shop for both gen 2 and gen 3? Oh what am i saying? Already know the answer to this question, we gonna get screwed like we always have these past 6 years.
    I would normally dare you to prove me wrong, but i know you wont prove me wrong, so whats the point.
    You should either fix the draw rate to be more accurate, give me back all the gems i wasted, or just improve the draw rates and actually make them truthful rather than the lies you post about them.

Wa¥lander

Default Costs???

Whatll be the cost to evolve them?

Default More money

Ok not that I'll get a reply but why? Level cap increase would add more useful content and give better use to double event as well as x2 quest xp. But instead we get gen 3 which will require a stupid amount to evolve. Is it time for some of to start requesting refunds for money wasted in this life ****ing vacuum of pointlessness.

Concept is offline Moderator ★ GAMEVIL Unlocked ★ Moderator

No one will get a reply for any issues or questions they've asked. If you've noticed, the times that these are posted, we don't have a Community Manager any more. (Which is not a good sign) The person posting this is in Korea (Where GV is headquartered) , hence the 2-4AM posting times, no responses, etc.

Ridiculous.

Default Ik but....

Quote Originally Posted by Concept View Post
    No one will get a reply for any issues or questions they've asked. If you've noticed, the times that these are posted, we don't have a Community Manager any more. (Which is not a good sign) The person posting this is in Korea (Where GV is headquartered) , hence the 2-4AM posting times, no responses, etc.

Ridiculous.
    well in certatus sooo bad.. were gonna boycott by not spending $$$ anymore! Supreme gb ignored n broken almost 2yrs yes sharps knew about it n now a glitch gamebreaking that is actually costing them money too smh

Default ????

So will you be adding 2nd gen for purchase with monster points or will you continue to cheat us with false draw rates from limited shop for both gen 2 and gen 3? Oh what am i saying? Already know the answer to this question, we gonna get screwed like we always have these past 6 years.
    I would normally dare you to prove me wrong, but i know you wont prove me wrong, so whats the point.
    You should either fix the draw rate to be more accurate, give me back all the gems i wasted, or just improve the draw rates and actually make them truthful rather than the lies you post about them.

Wa¥lander

Thumbs down Why..

Why Would they put 2nd gen in mp ? That would be a slap on the face to all of us who spent 100 of thousands of jewels into limited shops!

Quote Originally Posted by -Diablo- View Post
    Why Would they put 2nd gen in mp ? That would be a slap on the face to all of us who spent 100 of thousands of jewels into limited shops!
    Because they always do it.
    It used to be a great achievement to make a chaos, now they're so useless they might as well not exist.
    It used to be a great achievement to make a supreme, now you get 12 elders just for hitting world boss once.
    It used to be a great achievement to make a divine, now new players get one for free on their 3rd day of playing.

When better monsters come out they make the weaker ones easier to obtain sooner or later. You didn't waste jewels, you spent them to gain an advantage in damage, recharge times, any squad gameplay, better ranks. If someone gets a gen 2 easily now you still have a huge head start because you've had it that much longer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast