Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    2,104

    Post [New Update] ver 6.6.0 - Notice Menu Revamp

    Greetings, Warlords.

    We're here to explain one of the changes this update will bring.
    With this update, the Notice menu will become the Event Notice menu.
    This will alert you to events that are currently underway in the game.
    Here are the list of events currently being shown in Event Notice and more will be coming soon.

    Tri-Tacular Fun!
    Epic Boss
    Quest Hot Time!
    Special Arena
    Special World Boss
    Honor Point Discount
    Team Battle Mania Special
    Fortune Egg Event!
    Global Boss!
    Double Double
    2x Boss Gold Event
    Void Egg Special!
    2x Quest EXP
    Special Item Sale
    Equipment Chest Sale!
    Battle League!

    Events which are currently ongoing will be displayed.

    That concludes the introduction of the 6 Ragnarok★ Monsters that will be added on 6/17.
    Produce more powerful Monsters through Evolution!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Any changes in evolution requirments how you get them? You killed a large portion of the playberbase with the second gen and this will probably happen again with the lil amount remaining players unless there are some changes

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1

    Default Gen 3

    I hate you so much right now. Is it gonna take 2 hours to summon for one evolution in double gold right now? Oh I still hate you right now. That gen 2 squad I was finally about to finish just became useless 🤗

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    342

    Default

    Without limit shop Event and Omega combine Event.Very stupid, but they are your Events too.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1

    Default Why not fix the game and make the loyal players happy

    Frankly you can gain more money then shafting us by making the players happy and bring in new players 🙄🙄🙄

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Holy View Post
    Without limit shop Event and Omega combine Event.Very stupid, but they are your Events too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ŕhax View Post
    Frankly you can gain more money then shafting us by making the players happy and bring in new players 🙄🙄🙄
    Jesus. People will always find something to complain about. People have been asking for these sort of notifications for a long time and now you get it, yet, there are still people that are not happy about it. Just quit the game if you're that unhappy.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    342

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DVoid View Post
    Jesus. People will always find something to complain about. People have been asking for these sort of notifications for a long time and now you get it, yet, there are still people that are not happy about it. Just quit the game if you're that unhappy.
    It isn't a "complain", it is a comment. Try to best, if u want to develop.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •