OffTheWall is online now Moderator ★ GAMEVIL Unlocked ★ Moderator

Default [Event] Father's Day 7-Day Login Event

Hello GM’s

We have prepared a Special Father's Day 7-Day Log In Event!
    Log-in to the game during the event schedule below and receive rewards!
    ※Each reward will be sent to the mailbox as soon as you log-in to the game.

Event: Special Father's Day 7-Day Log In Event
    Event Period: 6/13 00:00 (PDT) ~ 6/19 18:59 (PDT)
    Event Details: Receive reward once per day

※Please note, Daily Login Collection will reset daily at 12 AM. Please remember to restart the game after midnight in order to receive the updated Login Reward.

Thank you!
    OffTheWall

Default 3000 training points?

Says for the event, if I log in today, I will recieve 3000 training points. I have yet to recieve any rewards from events and my consecutive login keeps getting reset. I LOG IN EVERYDAY AND PLAY! Why does my consecutive day keep getting reset. Tired of being a bottom dweller, and I'm expecting to upgrade, but my cons day login keeps getting reset, and I havnt recieved one item from any events. How can I change this? Is it something I am doing?

OffTheWall is online now Moderator ★ GAMEVIL Unlocked ★ Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Syndicate1424 View Post
    Says for the event, if I log in today, I will recieve 3000 training points. I have yet to recieve any rewards from events and my consecutive login keeps getting reset. I LOG IN EVERYDAY AND PLAY! Why does my consecutive day keep getting reset. Tired of being a bottom dweller, and I'm expecting to upgrade, but my cons day login keeps getting reset, and I havnt recieved one item from any events. How can I change this? Is it something I am doing?
    Hi Syndicate1424,

We apologize you're experiencing this issue. Could you please contact our Customer Support with your Account Information and we'll look into this immediately.

Customer Support: https://www.withhive.com/help/faq

Thank you for your patience and understanding,
    OffTheWall