Default New big update planned for August

Here's the info directly from the Korean site. Translated by Google translate...
    Code:
    Next update development plan (will be updated in August)
    Profile picture
    Warlord Mint
     Chat
    2019.06.13. 10:25 Views 450
    Body Other Functions
    We are going to share some updates on the anticipated updates in August.

The first is the level limit release.

- 480 Lv -> 500 Lv

The level limit is removed from the existing 480 level to 500 levels.

* Content change due to the release of level restriction

1. The heavenly monster egg, the legendary monster egg, the mysterious monster egg rank are raised.

From the 491 level, the above three eggs are upgraded. Upgrades are higher than previous 480 levels.

2. Summon Boss 490, 500 levels added 

The summon boss will further improve the recall method. 

After configuring UI to select recall price 20, 40, 100, 200, 300, 500, 1000

20 You will receive a reward and bonus equal to the selected price multiplier based on your gem.

For example, a boss who has been summoned with 100 gems and received a bonus will receive 5 times more than his 20 gem bonus. 

3. Add 500 level special dungeons

At level 500, you can acquire up to Eternal. 

The second is to change the number of combinations.

- We will increase the maximum number of possible combinations up to 100 times. We can reduce it to 300 times after the performance verification, but we will make it possible to do 500 times as much as possible.

The third is adding a collection.

- A collection of 3rd generation Immortal Star Monsters and Ragnarok Star Monsters will be added.

The fourth is a gold mine addition.

- We are going to add a gold mine that can be acquired.

That is all.

Thank you.

wow, if this really happens... all the egg hoarders over the past 6 years can now go nuts! celestials will now yield eternals !! wonder if they will raise the void to 97 div, 3 immo ? and it sounds like we are getting the much requested GSM ! GOLD SUMMON MULTIPLIER! up to 1000 gem would would like refreshing x50 ! saving millions of clicks! instead of increasing combining to x500 , since x100 is not that bad.. how about egg open x100 ? and also incorporating wheel spins at the same intervals as the guild boss summons? a 1000 jewel wheel spin would be awesome! just adjust correctly during events so the x50 reward is 500 jewel spin! SALES WILL INCREASE! ! ! ! ! A4N

Default Fingers Crossed

Quote Originally Posted by BullHurley View Post
    wow, if this really happens... all the egg hoarders over the past 6 years can now go nuts! celestials will now yield eternals !! wonder if they will raise the void to 97 div, 3 immo ? [...]
    I’m not holding my breath for increases in those eggs. Last time they came to this point they released the Void and Elemental eggs and released the star monsters... that was the last big exodus.

Though, I would be happy if they added an Immortal egg to the Honor point summons. But, since they have turned me into an MW-pessimist wherever there are decisions to be made I imagine the egg would be like 10K-15K honor points.

note: I have just under 100 days of Warlord left and I do not feel as though I’ve gotten my money’s worth over the past 3 years...js
    ScubaSteve -Global 1- 1080137146

You do know this has already been confirmed by sharps. Check the announcement post. I just got the info from the korean forums about a week or 2 faster then sharps translated and let us know.

Concept is offline Moderator ★ GAMEVIL Unlocked ★ Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by h4mm3r0g0d View Post
    You do know this has already been confirmed by sharps. Check the announcement post. I just got the info from the korean forums about a week or 2 faster then sharps translated and let us know.
    Confirmed by someone that's not Sharps using Sharps account..Want to know the reason? Not hard to guess.

hey GV listened to my idea! the 4th part of the update was initially translated as gold mine and now when "sharps" posted it, its MEO (mass egg opener of 50x and 100x options). js

not sure how that got so screwed up in translation but whatever google translate can only do so much.