Default so what's the plan for MLBPI after this season? could this be the end???

Been talk in the communities that with gamevils mlb license expiring this year that there's a good possibility that this game will end after this season or a major change/reset could happen like its happened in the past. Care to shed some light on the subject gamevil? I personally have put a hold on any purchases into this game until I hear that this game will continue AND our rosters will carry over.

I know we're only approaching half way into the season but it would be nice to know what the future holds and what changes gamevil has planned if it does continue.

Excellent question. Was wondering the same thing

and still no response just like the other forums. gamevil seems to be avoiding the question the past few months which only leads to more concerns that this IS the end after this season. I can't imagine they don't know what they have planned going into 2020.

Default Unbelievable

Yeah they won't respond to questions like this so I would guess that the one year I decided to put money into this game was now a waste big mad 😡

a few in the other forums and chats also noticed that the amount of legends that were usually released in the previous versions of the game are winding down to the point where they'll have no more legends to put out going into next year. coincidence? strange the mods in this forum or the other forums have still not replied to this question. Not even the generic response. things are just not adding up to a 2020 MLBPI. I hope I'm wrong.

I’m starting to think the same thing. Good idea to put spending on hold in my opinion.

Default 2020 is coming up

Hopefully they don’t change the simplicity of the game.

OffTheWall is offline Moderator ★ GAMEVIL Unlocked ★ Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by killerb777 View Post
    Been talk in the communities that with gamevils mlb license expiring this year that there's a good possibility that this game will end after this season or a major change/reset could happen like its happened in the past. Care to shed some light on the subject gamevil? I personally have put a hold on any purchases into this game until I hear that this game will continue AND our rosters will carry over.

I know we're only approaching half way into the season but it would be nice to know what the future holds and what changes gamevil has planned if it does continue.
    Hi killerb777,

Thank you for asking! We definitely plan to continue forward until next year, however, plans have not been finalized. Once we get more absolute details, we will make an official announcement regarding everything and let the community know.

Thank you for your patience and understanding,
    OffTheWall

thx for the reply Offthewall. glad to hear but i'll continue holding off on investing any more money into the game until I hear official news. I'm sure you can understand from what we've been through in the past. The sooner we hear something the better it would be for the game and its players.