Default Can’t login after maintenance

I keep getting stuck on the loading screen to download the 5.4mb “new resource” pack, it keeps saying I don’t have a connection even though I have, already tried to reinstall the game and I get the same error, FIX THIS!

OffTheWall is offline Moderator ★ GAMEVIL Unlocked ★ Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by blanko87 View Post
    I keep getting stuck on the loading screen to download the 5.4mb “new resource” pack, it keeps saying I don’t have a connection even though I have, already tried to reinstall the game and I get the same error, FIX THIS!
    Hi blanko87,

We apologize you're experiencing that issue. Could you please contact our Customer Support with your Account Information and we will investigate the issue as soon as possible.

Customer Support: https://www.withhive.com/help/faq

Thank you for your patience and understanding,
    OffTheWall

I tried to do this but it doesn't support my android device as it shows a Linksys Router Error Code 2318 I think that I am unable to resolve this issue.

OffTheWall is offline Moderator ★ GAMEVIL Unlocked ★ Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Tanjaddaniel View Post
    I tried to do this but it doesn't support my android device as it shows a Linksys Router Error Code 2318 I think that I am unable to resolve this issue.
    Hi Tanjaddaniel,

If you are experiencing the same issue as blanko87, please contact our Customer Support with your Account Information and we will look into the issue as soon as possible.

Customer Support: https://www.withhive.com/help/faq

Thank you for your patience and understanding,
    OffTheWall