Default [Notice] Stamina, Energy Error

Greetings, Warlords.

First, let us start by apologizing for any inconvenience you've experienced during your play time.

We have discovered that the reason behind the abnormal changes in Stamina and Energy that occurred when you switched between game modes was due to the Leader Effect (Energy charging time decreased, Stamina charging time decreased) and the Warlord Effect that you received prior to switching.

Information on the bug fix and compensation are as follows:

■ Bug Fix Date
    06/23, 20:00 (PDT)

■ Compensation for the Stamina and Energy issue
    Compensation: 1,000 Jewels
    7 Day Warlord Package (includes users without Warlords or with expired Warlords)
    Claim your Jewels in Giftbox and the Warlord Package in Giftbox -> Package.
    Date Sent: 06/23, 20:00 (PDT)

The compensation package, limited to one per account, will be sent the next time you log into Monster Warlord.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused by this issue.

Thank you.

Hey sharps since you are apparently up and working right now can you get global epic boss fixed... You guys buffed it like 100000%

Hey thanks for fixing this common issue. I’ve got one question though: Does the received 7 Day buff run out in the gift box? Because usually they disappear after 72hrs. Would like to save it for the next event

Concept is offline Moderator ★ GAMEVIL Unlocked ★ Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Blackdune View Post
    Hey thanks for fixing this common issue. I’ve got one question though: Does the received 7 Day buff run out in the gift box? Because usually they disappear after 72hrs. Would like to save it for the next event
    Packages in the Package Giftbox stay until claimed. They sent out a Warlord Package as if you've bought it, not the login items etc that dissappear after 72hr.

Is it just me, that the bug is still there? Because it didn't fix for me... pls fix.
    Last edited by ramojusd; 06-25-2019 at 12:19 AM.