Default Action play pitching

Eliminate the pitcher being able to see the strike zone while placing the location of the pitch (only during Action play). All everyone does is throw perfectly to the corners of the strike zone (mostly 2FB). If pitchers couldn’t see the strike zone, it would be more risky to use that as your entire pitching strategy, pitching wouldn’t be so OP, and it would be more realistic.

OffTheWall is offline Moderator ★ GAMEVIL Unlocked ★ Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by TossGawd View Post
    Eliminate the pitcher being able to see the strike zone while placing the location of the pitch (only during Action play). All everyone does is throw perfectly to the corners of the strike zone (mostly 2FB). If pitchers couldn’t see the strike zone, it would be more risky to use that as your entire pitching strategy, pitching wouldn’t be so OP, and it would be more realistic.
    Hi TossGawd,

Thank you for the idea! We'll forward this for the developers to review and consider. If there are any changes to the pitching system, we will make an official announcement and let you know! Please note, we cannot guarantee this feature will be implemented, however, we will make sure the developers receive your suggestion.

Thank you for your support!
    OffTheWall

Quote Originally Posted by TossGawd View Post
    GREAT idea! I completely agree. It’s also a lot more realistic and matches what the batters see (no zone lines, needing to use judgment to swing or not).

Quote Originally Posted by cmsCubs View Post
    GREAT idea! I completely agree. It’s also a lot more realistic and matches what the batters see (no zone lines, needing to use judgment to swing or not).
    Exactly. The batter can’t see the strike zone while batting, why can the pitcher see the strike zone while pitching?

Default I agree

Totally agree!!

Default Pitching

I think it's a good idea idea in theory..but,,how do we as users know where the pitch is going? Every good baseball game I've ever played has a strike zone/box. It's almost a must imo. I would be open to the box fading slowly before the pitch. Like I said,love the idea, just need to know where we're throwing the pitch.