Default Boosts are failing

I try to use a trainer, but it wont let me, says it 100% success rate, then fails? Happened 2 times now, getting very frustrated. I have A+ boost trainers and cant use them.

OffTheWall is offline Moderator ★ GAMEVIL Unlocked ★ Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Syndicate1424 View Post
    I try to use a trainer, but it wont let me, says it 100% success rate, then fails? Happened 2 times now, getting very frustrated. I have A+ boost trainers and cant use them.
    Hi Syndicate1424,

We apologize you're experiencing that issue. We have informed the development team regarding the issue so they can investigate this further. In the mean time, could you please contact Customer Support with your Account Information and provide them with a screenshot of the issue in order to help expedite the investigation.

Customer Support: https://www.withhive.com/help/faq

Thank you for your patience and understanding,
    OffTheWall

Default Cost me 21 billion trying to boost

Quote Originally Posted by Syndicate1424 View Post
    Took me three tries to boost a Corey Seager at a cost of 21 billion. This was using 3 A plus trainers bringing the percentage to 75%. Seems fishy