Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Simply Amazing-Rigged beyond belief

If you don’t believe this game is rigged your out of your mind . Maybe it’s because I post negative things on the forum - I’m not sure. HOW CAN A team rated at 16,400 S RATED continue to lose during the championship series?And what’s even harder to believe it’s always game 7 . Hummm very strange. When you have a legendary closer rated at a plus 10 Billy Wagner values at 481,380,000,000 and a Dave Robertson franchise plus 10 and they miraculously give up a 3 run homer in the ninth inning then something is wrong. Gamevil at what it does best- taking advantage of loyal players who actually sink money in this game. If I fail to make the World Series well then I miss out on the 5 premium drafts and the 10 moderate drafts. This is really getting old . Players are gonna get tired of this and bow out from this game. Good luck to all who hang in there

Default I AGREE 100 percent

My team is rated 16,383 rated an S . I just completed a. World class season and went 110 and 52..... you heard it 110 and 52. The first round of the playoffs - division series I wound up losing . While I know I might not be the best player out there, the is no way I should have lost in the first round . Complete BS . Keep up the scams gamevil
    You guys need new management

Default Not rigged

I am now at approximately 16,552, but have been winning the World Seies on World Class over half the time since I reached 16,000, and that was with only the +7 badge and with pure simulating, not playing.

Specialty is another matter. I've tried it a couple times, and won the regular season once, but got destroyed in the playoffs.

I know it's frustrating to take the time to simulate a whole season and then get blown out early, and it's happened to me too, but it is not evidence the game is somehow rigged.

It’s cause you guys are dumb to think they’re gonna actually allow you to sim the entire season and win without actually intervening on your own , the same way if you play live action , someone who has an all rank 3 team is able to lose to an all rank 2 team , just deal with it and move on

Default Lazy

Quit being lazy and bat in the 6th threw 9th when your in situations where it's game 7 or your knockout game. I have never lost in the playoffs maybe once or twice.

Sometimes you have to like...play the actual game, right? Or nah?

People genuinely have fun simulating with no player interaction?

But the OP brings up a somewhat excellent point.

The rewards for World Class is only 5 luxury drafts and 10 basic drafts. Why go through all the hassle and trouble of having to simulate 6 innings per post-season game (or whichever one's are losing situations, sometimes your starting pitcher gets knocked out after 3 innings of giving up 7+ runs), checking in constantly and intervening when you can simply simulate a whole All Star season to get 3 luxury drafts and 7 basic drafts without even looking at your device?

The difference in rewards is miniscule. Plus, I can do other things while my device is simulating the entire season. I don't even have to engage in any gameplay while I do work, read a book, etc.

Now, I'd be fine with having to intervene and actually playing if the rewards were somewhat significantly better than the All-Star difficulty's, but they simply aren't. Not when the 2 luxury drafts could yield low-value WAR/All-Star/x cards like '13 WAR Justin Verlander (170 mil) and '09 All-Star Ryan Braun (52 mil). Both hardly sell due to market saturation. At least in the previous 2018 iteration of the game, the gold draft had a chance of yielding 90+ drafts (91-92).

When the cards your facing in World Class are all Live SE's, Franchise, World's Best, etc. cards, I'd expect the end reward to consist of some prestige drafts (All Star difficulty has a mixture of all types, including basic Live players). For instance, instead of 5 luxury drafts and 10 basic drafts, make it 2 prestige drafts and 4 luxury drafts and 8 basic drafts.

Also, if I wanted actual gameplay, then I'll play a live or turn battle. Not some AI that always misses high and in 98-100 mph fastballs.
    Last edited by BKYankees; 07-18-2019 at 10:19 AM.

Default Game play geniuses

Danimal and destroynrebuild . Don’t comment if you have no idea what your talking about. We do play the games and don’t simulate the playoffs. Maybe each season and game play is different depending on your team and how much money you spend . You two geniuses need to up you’re intelligence level. I mean unless your on the board of gamevil think before you speak. You sound ignorant. Oh yeah the last time I checked comments are allowed because it’s a forum. Now go play in the sandbox with your buddies from school

Default Lol

Quote Originally Posted by thinblueline View Post
    Danimal and destroynrebuild . Don’t comment if you have no idea what your talking about. We do play the games and don’t simulate the playoffs. Maybe each season and game play is different depending on your team and how much money you spend . You two geniuses need to up you’re intelligence level. I mean unless your on the board of gamevil think before you speak. You sound ignorant. Oh yeah the last time I checked comments are allowed because it’s a forum. Now go play in the sandbox with your buddies from school
    Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt your cry circle. Do you need a therapy puppy?

Don’t comment if you have no idea what your talking about.
    *you're

You two geniuses need to up you’re intelligence level.
    *your

You sound ignorant.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast