Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Quote Originally Posted by JaysBraves View Post
    Dude, It is obvious you will never get the point as you are blinded by tunnel vision. You have no ability to look at the data and make logical/rational decision for yourself.
    Little Kid, The point is your have zero evidence and your accused people here with name for cheating or hacking.
    If you have evidence, post it. Otherwise post it to the Admins in private message.

You cry to much and wasted your time.....

I'm actually one of the players with a very good team that's terrible at Live Battle. Built my team slowly and also spent a little money. Admittedly, i don't play too many live battle games so probably not getting enough practice

Quote Originally Posted by Mlb261 View Post
    Little Kid, The point is your have zero evidence and your accused people here with name for cheating or hacking.
    If you have evidence, post it. Otherwise post it to the Admins in private message.

You cry to much and wasted your time.....
    Dude I am old enough to be your dad!

My evidence is posted and shows records from July 2018 until March of 2019. You are just to lazy to go look at it! I don't have to prove anything further, based on the fact that Gamevil did ban many of the players I posted about. So from here on out; you can STFU and move on from this thread as you have no real input! Besides the point don't you have burgers to flip before they burn?

Putting more emphasis on skill rather than how much you spend or how many hours per day you sit glued to the screen would be great for increasing the entertainment value, but let’s be honest… Gamevil wants our $. All our $.

When someone comes out with a baseball game that involves the team/financial management of the iOOTP app and the realistic animations of PI, I’ll happily move along. Until then, what we have is:
    Attached Images Attached Images

OffTheWall,

Not trying to keep rehashing old claims. You stated many times that you could not find the username I posted months back several times. "HexasRangers"
    I find it highly suspect that 1 person could have 5 of his 15 teams in the top 100 with all 2* & 3* players?

1 person 15 teams of all +10's of the best players is suspect enough. But he has 5 or more teams currently in the top 100.

Default WTF??

I come to this thread to catch up on this suspenseful soap opera that has spanned into months long feuds. I can't get enough, absolutely love it and look forward to reading any new posts or gossip, people lunging at throats, climbing on wives,a little bit of everything here.Great stuff..but,no posts in going on three days now 😱. I think I'm starting to have withdraws from no new content. Please someone STIR THIS **** POT! Let's get back to this drama filled fun🤘🍺😜

Default How did you go

Quote Originally Posted by JaysBraves View Post
    I used that to provide other names I have pointed out for suspicious activity and possible cheating!! Not because they are on the list for trophy's under wins. But isn't it a coincidence that 4 GM's on perma-ban list also lead in every category under master season trophy list? Hmm... go figure right!!!

As for the one I did not point out, I do not know him and have not witnessed his activity. Thereby, I cannot direct a single comment towards his playing activity. As you only have the trophy rewards to go by, that in itself is not enough to suspect a player of Cheating.. Now is it odd that he has more wins than a few of the cheaters on that list? Ya, I believe it is suspect, and warrants being looked into. Especially since he was not in the top 10 three weeks ago.. Similar to DavidTSai7, he came out of nowhere 3 weeks ago. From no game activity to leading in every category, with a 3 star ranked team.

Sound fishy to you? You want to report his activity? By all means!!! But do not try to associate other GM's to me, just because I did not suspect them as cheating.

I'll Say it again, I call out what I see! Nothing more, Blatant cheating should be called out!!! Even if it's a Friend or Family member! If you allow them to slide, you are an accomplice allowing them to cheat the community out of a fair chance to compete. Thus, allowing them to drive a decent game with great graphics into the ground! Ruining the experience for new and old players. Thus, shrinking the community size! Being a good player takes skill and practice but cheating your way to the top; is being lazy and inconsiderate to those of us who spent money on this game. Your ignorance does not, nor should it affect me. As I demanded Gamevil; refund the money I spent in this game. Since they had no protections in place to defend or value my investment. Yes, it is an investment! I also contacted MLB Licensing and asked them to press GamEvil on the policies and procedures to deal with cheating within a MLB licensed game!!! Any coincidence players are now getting Perma-banned???
    Hey mate,
    My question to you is...
    Did you actually get refunded your money back that you’ve spent on the game ?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567