Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    317

    Default [Notice] Patch Notes 8/12 PDT


    Greetings Bodens!

    Here are the patch notes for the next update!
    For reference, updates will be changed to Mondays PDT time going forward.

    Details:

    1. New Exalted Allies
    - Wings of the Heavens, Nut - Archer



    2. Increased Drop Rate for Certain Allies During Infinity Summon
    - Event Period: 8/13 After Maintenance - 8/20 Before Maintenance
    - Allies with Changed Drop Rate: Nut
    - Summoning still costs 9,000 Rubies.


    3. Special Login Calendar
    - Event Period : 8/13 After maintenance ~ 9/10 Before maintenance



    4. Beach Battle Event (Adventurer's Sanctuary Event)
    - Event Period: 8/13 After Maintenance - 8/20 Before Maintenance
    - Item List
    > Token of Eternal Goddess : 2,000 / SS Ally Summon : 90 / SSS Ally Summon : 900 / A T.E : 90 / 10 T.E : 900


    5. Special Event
    - Event Period: 8/13 - 8/19 23:59 (For Each Server time)
    - Login : Burning Capsules(300P) X 1 (Everyday)
    Last edited by CM_MOMO; 08-09-2019 at 12:25 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    42

    Default

    WOW! token of eternal goddess from event! too bad you removed rorona's shop too early. in kr version they let players buy token of eternal goddess and then removed the shop......gamevil us never cease to be a douchebag to players....

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Why do you even still play this game if it disappoints you so much?
    It.....just doesn't speak to me.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    2

    Default OSIRIS & Isis

    (osiris & isis EVENT ) forget me not ^^ Thanks MOMO

    cs code 38580645
    sever ASIA

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    4

    Default Why switch to Mondays for US?

    By switching updates to Monday, you just made it so I can't play on most Mondays. People like me who work 13-hour shifts get the shaft this way - on the East Coast, we can't play until 9 am, and now updates will be the same day, 9 pm or earlier. Why? What was wrong with Tuesdays? I mean, since CM_MOMO took over, the days have been random, and yes, often you post a Tuesday update THEN DO IT ON MONDAY ANYWAY. Or occasionally Wednesday. But still, you've cut the window for playing so drastically on Mondays.

    Please reconsider.

    Because there is no way to do everything in the game needed to stay in the top 300 if you can't play one day a week. At least not without spending far more on this game than I can afford. I don't work 13-hour shifts for the fun of it. And I have spent a lot of time (and some money; I'm no whale but I do feel that you deserve to be paid for your work, and I pay for other video games so why not this one? Just... not as much, since paying doesn't get rid of the many ad pop-ups every time you go back to base) on this game in the past three years. I like it, but I hate not being able to compete because you limit time to play.

    PS - no mention of the lollipop event. Is it ending? Can we at least spend our remaining lollipops after this update, or will they all be wasted, gone, before I get home from work?
    Last edited by WyvernBite; 08-12-2019 at 06:15 PM.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    25

    Default Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by WyvernBite View Post
    By switching updates to Monday, you just made it so I can't play on most Mondays. People like me who work 13-hour shifts get the shaft this way - on the East Coast, we can't play until 9 am, and now updates will be the same day, 9 pm or earlier. Why? What was wrong with Tuesdays? I mean, since CM_MOMO took over, the days have been random, and yes, often you post a Tuesday update THEN DO IT ON MONDAY ANYWAY. Or occasionally Wednesday. But still, you've cut the window for playing so drastically on Mondays.

    Please reconsider.

    Because there is no way to do everything in the game needed to stay in the top 300 if you can't play one day a week. At least not without spending far more on this game than I can afford. I don't work 13-hour shifts for the fun of it. And I have spent a lot of time (and some money; I'm no whale but I do feel that you deserve to be paid for your work, and I pay for other video games so why not this one? Just... not as much, since paying doesn't get rid of the many ad pop-ups every time you go back to base) on this game in the past three years. I like it, but I hate not being able to compete because you limit time to play.

    PS - no mention of the lollipop event. Is it ending? Can we at least spend our remaining lollipops after this update, or will they all be wasted, gone, before I get home from work?

    I'm only play 2 hrs day by day and im Top 50 Weekly.

    So maybe you're doing wrong.

    Try to focus your time to play and i think you can play everyday all events.

    Hi sorry for bad english, not main language.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    4

    Default You misunderstood

    Quote Originally Posted by Belleoner View Post
    I'm only play 2 hrs day by day and im Top 50 Weekly.

    So maybe you're doing wrong.

    Try to focus your time to play and i think you can play everyday all events.

    Hi sorry for bad english, not main language.
    If I work a 13 hour shift, I do not have two hours to play on Monday while servers are open if the updates are done on the same day that has servers down all morning. Server open only 12 hours, and I am busy that entire time. I'm sure others have similar responsibilities.

    And you pay a lot to be in the top 50. As far as I have seen, not one person in the top 50 could possibly be strictly F2P. I pay occasionally, as I am not wealthy. Please don't be disingenuous. It is not nice to rub my nose in the fact I am not wealthy.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    25

    Red face Well...

    Quote Originally Posted by WyvernBite View Post
    If I work a 13 hour shift, I do not have two hours to play on Monday while servers are open if the updates are done on the same day that has servers down all morning. Server open only 12 hours, and I am busy that entire time. I'm sure others have similar responsibilities.

    And you pay a lot to be in the top 50. As far as I have seen, not one person in the top 50 could possibly be strictly F2P. I pay occasionally, as I am not wealthy. Please don't be disingenuous. It is not nice to rub my nose in the fact I am not wealthy.
    I played this game from the beginning, and im not F2P, i buy every month Fairy package,and sometimes other stuff like $99.99 Accesories or a really good offer like the $9.99 Package with x5 Infinity Summons.

    I put alarms for important events and even when i'm at work, tell Boss im goin to bathroom for female business and go to bath to play that event or pick my autoloot 8 hrs stuff, and put it back again.

    At my country, México we said: "Querer es poder" = To Want is Power, i don't know if translate correctly.

    But when you really want something you do your best to make it possible. I know is a game, but some people just enjoy this game, I LOVE THIS GAME and my Clan, CRIMSON.

    Hi and thanks for read.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •