Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OffTheWall is offline Moderator ★ GAMEVIL Unlocked ★ Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffybunny77 View Post
    Offthewall
    I am not seeing the multiplyers on either the trainers or the rank ups effects.
    Hello GM's,

Apologies for the confusion regarding the Boost Trainer Effect x2 Event and Rank Up (Staff & Player) x2 Event.

The reason you are not seeing the events at that moment is because the events actually start at a later time. Due to the Korean Holiday schedule, the start time for these events were adjusted and the incorrect start time was written above. Once again, we apologize for any confused this may have caused. The original post has been updated with the correct time.

If you have any questions, please let us know.
    OffTheWall

Is there no way to redeem our Season Creation Ticket Pieces this week?

Quote Originally Posted by Nace View Post
    Please explain to me what “Skill Grade Increase x2 Event” is about? I’ve been playing this game for a long time and really don’t understand what you mean by this event. Is it the players skill that cost 15 diamonds to change randomly to a different skill? I really don’t understand.
    Hi Nace,

Yes, we are referring to the players skill that cost 15 diamonds to change. When a GM changes their player's skill, there is a chance that the skill will upgrade to the next level (C -> B, B -> A, A -> S, S -> SS)

When this event is active, the chances of upgrading a skill are doubled.

If you have any more questions, please let us know.
    OffTheWall

Quote Originally Posted by Ale10cap View Post
    The Harvest Moon Gift #1 is not a “gift” for me, no trace in my mailbox
    Hi Ale10cap,

We're sorry if you did not receive the Harvest Moon Festival Gift #1. Could you please contact our Customer Support with your Account Information and we will investigate this immediately.

Customer Support: https://www.withhive.com/help/faq

Thank you for your patience and understanding
    OffTheWall

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisYanks79 View Post
    Is there no way to redeem our Season Creation Ticket Pieces this week?
    Right corner by Item Exchange change "Event" to "Ongoing"..

OffTheWall and Gamevil,

I don't want to see the Mega Draft pop-up everytime I press on "Draft Player" on the main screen (or anywhere else if I x'ed it the first time). It's a bad design pattern, and it's very very off-putting. Y'all don't deserve my money given the lack of improvements in game play and feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by BKYankees View Post
    OffTheWall and Gamevil,

I don't want to see the Mega Draft pop-up everytime I press on "Draft Player" on the main screen (or anywhere else if I x'ed it the first time). It's a bad design pattern, and it's very very off-putting. Y'all don't deserve my money given the lack of improvements in game play and feedback.
    On the bottom left check the box to not see the message again today.

Quote Originally Posted by Ngtski View Post
    I was saving to on cash in 1000 friend points and now it is gone today. Didn’t see any warnings it was going away. Great way to take care of loyal players. I won’t waste my time on the collectible bull anymore.
    You can still exchange friend points from the item exchange page, top right change “event” to “ongoing”.

Quote Originally Posted by Ngtski View Post
    I was saving to on cash in 1000 friend points and now it is gone today. Didn’t see any warnings it was going away. Great way to take care of loyal players. I won’t waste my time on the collectible bull anymore.
    Hi Ngtski,

We're sorry for the confusion, however, the Friend Points exchange was not removed. It was just slightly hidden due to the Harvest Moon Festival Event

If you go to the Item Exchange and tap the drop down menu on the right from [Event] to [Ongoing], you will see all the previous Friend Point exchanges.

OffTheWall

Quote Originally Posted by TastesGamey View Post
    On the bottom left check the box to not see the message again today.
    Thanks!

The design of this pop-up is absolutely terrible. Barely could see that option, and that checkbox had what looked like a "v" inside it (should've been an empty box). It should be consistent with those grey bordered pop-ups with the option in the bottom-right. At least I can see those clearly.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast