Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default [Notice][Maintenance] 6.8.0 Update Details (Maintenance Complete)

Greetings, Warlords.

Maintenance is scheduled for 9/16 6 PM - 8 PM PDT.

Update Details

1. More Roulette Attempts

2. Improved Special Dungeons
    * Spend 40 Dungeon Points or 120 Jewels to summon dungeons 10 times.

3. Rune Combine
    * Combine Runes into Attribute Crystals at the Info tab.

4. Attribute Crystal Combine
    * Combine your Crystals into different Attribute Crystals of your choice.

5. TAP Warlord Auto Exploration Attempts Now Visible

6. Revamped FREE GIFT

Thank you.
    -Sharps-
    Last edited by Sharps; 09-16-2019 at 07:31 PM.

- 1: I hope you've also sped up the roulette spin time, it's atrociously slow.

- 2: What does this even mean? The maximum dungeons available at a time is 5...

- 3: Are we talking about AWAKENING runes -> Equipment materials?? Or evolution materials? Either way that sounds great.

- 4: Nice, but which of the two again?

- 5: Still need a bulk recall option, yesterday I had to recall 20 times in a single sitting.

- 6: Cool.
    IGN(MW):
    Σ-Bahamut/Σ-Golbez (G2)

I found out what attribute crystals stands for. It's the currency for auto explores on tap... Great. Now I will have even more recalls to do, without a bulk recall option.
    Rip my dreams of upgrading my equipment or evolving gen2-3 without buying frags on the shop.
    IGN(MW):
    Σ-Bahamut/Σ-Golbez (G2)

Default More improvements that need attention

Thank you sharps for this another much needed update.
    Would like to add few more as per highly active gaming we do ( and community can add more):

1. Bulk recall option
    2. Bulk equipment material chests opening option
    3. Upgraded option to refill stamina and energy points after skill points reset, like x1000 or x5000
    4. Turf war animation skip option. Maybe instant score or something lol asking for too much maybe
    5. Maybe increase world boss attack option from x50 to x500
    6. Improvement in team battle rewards
    7. Merge all the servers haha jk

Well, all these are put together after keeping in mind to make game more enjoyable, user friendly, and less time consuming.

Thanks

Default Wow!

These changes seem very good! Thank you so much!!!!! I hadnt even complained about not seeing my auto runs yet and you took initiative and made it more user friendly anyhow! Bah! Thank you!

My feedback on the update...
    1. Is a really nice change, we can do up to 100 roulette spins in a single one. This is a great QoL change imo.

2. Is pretty huge too, maximum dungeons that you can hit at once are now 50!! And plus there are some more being summoned through the change. Now it's way more worth it to pursue dungeons.

3 and 4: Frankly I am disappointed with this one. I need to spend 5t gold to make 1 auto explore? That costs me 100 jewels with double gold. Even on my weaker account I can spend 104 jewels to quick explore and I get double that amount and more ankhs. On my more powerful one I get nearly 6 times as much from a single chest. The price needs to be reduced, it's not worth it.

5 is nice, but with 250 attempts I don't think anyone hit the cap.

6 is very minor changes to free gift, but they are welcome.
    IGN(MW):
    Σ-Bahamut/Σ-Golbez (G2)

Default Super wow!

You made it so dungeons are actually reasonably farmable!!!!!? Whaaaaat!?!?! Honestly kudos with this update! Huge! Absolutely huge guys!
    Only thing I could want more is way to dump energy similar to roullete and a higher restat amount . Beyond that this update was massive for alot of players. Solid update !

Default I hit dat

Quote Originally Posted by Gabranth View Post
    My feedback on the update...
    1. Is a really nice change, we can do up to 100 roulette spins in a single one. This is a great QoL change imo.

2. Is pretty huge too, maximum dungeons that you can hit at once are now 50!! And plus there are some more being summoned through the change. Now it's way more worth it to pursue dungeons.

3 and 4: Frankly I am disappointed with this one. I need to spend 5t gold to make 1 auto explore? That costs me 100 jewels with double gold. Even on my weaker account I can spend 104 jewels to quick explore and I get double that amount and more ankhs. On my more powerful one I get nearly 6 times as much from a single chest. The price needs to be reduced, it's not worth it.

5 is nice, but with 250 attempts I don't think anyone hit the cap.

6 is very minor changes to free gift, but they are welcome.

I hit dat cap just about every day.

Quote Originally Posted by epik509 View Post
    I hit dat cap just about every day.
    You must be double chesting. I get around 30 with lv 1200 coin. I don't like to exploit the system.
    IGN(MW):
    Σ-Bahamut/Σ-Golbez (G2)

There is a fairly important issue with the new dungeon summon system...

The bosses are summoned all at once, nobody else can participate, and they're still subjected to the 5% damage limit.

Which means that not only you have to be strong enough and have enough stamina to fell them all, but you also have to wait one hour before doing anything about them. There needs to be a change. Either allow others to partecipate (this would be best, in my opinion) or remove the limit/weaken the DP summoned bosses.
    IGN(MW):
    Σ-Bahamut/Σ-Golbez (G2)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast