Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Concept is offline Moderator ★ GAMEVIL Unlocked ★ Moderator

1] the last barrier for having to work on this game to improve has gone out the window, not that it matters with weekly 100k picar packages, however the implication this has is huge; it not only benefits casual players but the heavy spenders more-so. Doesn't increase the playerbase.

2] Your 10x summon dungeons shouldn't have a 5% limit on it for you, especially since only 1x dungeon shows on the dungeon list from you to others, and you have to time it within 2hrs to kill it, dumb. Doesn't increase the playerbase.

3] This is useless if you know what you're doing in the slightest. Doesn't increase the playerbase.

4] See #3] Doesn't increase the playerbase.

5] Good change. Doesn't increase the playerbase.

6] Hardly a revamp, adding a fortune egg whilst changing nothing doesn't matter. Doesn't increase the playerbase.

thanks for coming to my ted talk

Quote Originally Posted by Gabranth View Post
    My feedback on the update...
    1. Is a really nice change, we can do up to 100 roulette spins in a single one. This is a great QoL change imo.

2. Is pretty huge too, maximum dungeons that you can hit at once are now 50!! And plus there are some more being summoned through the change. Now it's way more worth it to pursue dungeons.

3 and 4: Frankly I am disappointed with this one. I need to spend 5t gold to make 1 auto explore? That costs me 100 jewels with double gold. Even on my weaker account I can spend 104 jewels to quick explore and I get double that amount and more ankhs. On my more powerful one I get nearly 6 times as much from a single chest. The price needs to be reduced, it's not worth it.

5 is nice, but with 250 attempts I don't think anyone hit the cap.

6 is very minor changes to free gift, but they are welcome.
    Yeah, 3 and 4 are silly, better if replace by equipment crysta.

Quote Originally Posted by Concept View Post
    1] the last barrier for having to work on this game to improve has gone out the window, not that it matters with weekly 100k picar packages, however the implication this has is huge; it not only benefits casual players but the heavy spenders more-so. Doesn't increase the playerbase.

2] Your 10x summon dungeons shouldn't have a 5% limit on it for you, especially since only 1x dungeon shows on the dungeon list from you to others, and you have to time it within 2hrs to kill it, dumb. Doesn't increase the playerbase.

3] This is useless if you know what you're doing in the slightest. Doesn't increase the playerbase.

4] See #3] Doesn't increase the playerbase.

5] Good change. Doesn't increase the playerbase.

6] Hardly a revamp, adding a fortune egg whilst changing nothing doesn't matter. Doesn't increase the playerbase.

thanks for coming to my ted talk
    About 2, Summons dungeon don't show up in another player, summoner must kill themself. Should change it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12