Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Just wow

Since when do you cancel the most awaited events by listening to others opinions?

Quote Originally Posted by Gabranth View Post
    The koreans complained. In the naver forum there are 47 replies on the roulette notice. They must've complained hard for the new roulette.

Edit: Actually, most of the complaints are about the possibility of spamming egg roulette with the 100x option now and that it would ruin the "balance". As if non spenders (Such as I) could ever catch up dph wise to spenders.
    Yeah, i save over 90k jws. If this Event start, i may got ton of Eternal Eggs

Gamevil Boss : Sharps, look like some player complained about attribute crystal roulette, do something !
    Sharps : Ok Boss, (cancel all roullete events) (troll face)

Default Unbalanced?

So devs wont fix use of auto clicker or game guardian but will remove a option that makes game easier for farming. No wonder most don't post ideas anymore mine got 54 views no comment. What forum needs is mods that actually respond and give a **** about game sharps seems pretty dull in comparison to previous ones. And is unbalanced how Korea forum holds so much weight in game

Concept is offline Moderator ★ GAMEVIL Unlocked ★ Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by xTruthx View Post
    So devs wont fix use of auto clicker or game guardian but will remove a option that makes game easier for farming. No wonder most don't post ideas anymore mine got 54 views no comment. What forum needs is mods that actually respond and give a **** about game sharps seems pretty dull in comparison to previous ones. And is unbalanced how Korea forum holds so much weight in game
    They couldn't 'fix' auto clickers unless they outright ban emulators.
    They're too incompotent to fix Game Guardian for years even after I reported it to them as soon as I found out about it.

No one posts ideas any more because the community is dead because they killed the player base...
    You won't be getting any 'Mods', because that's not their perogative. The only way you will get a new 'Mod' is if they re-vamp/relaunch the game or make another spinoff, because they're close to axe-ing this one here.

FYI, if you actually read the replies I have been posting instead of talking smack you'd actually gather the information that I've been posting, the person using the 'Sharps' account is Not the same individual that was using the account from the USA offices, and hasn't been for the whole year. But instead, it is one of the l i t e r a l 3 or 4 people assigned to bare minimum maintain the game's uptime while maximizing the uttermost profits. That's why "Sharps seems pretty dull and unresponsive". Ever cook on an oven top and you're trying to bring things to a simmer to let it cook a little bit slower and lower so you put the pan you want to simmer on the backburner? Imagine Monster Warlord is that pan you're putting back there while you're bringing something new up onto the front of the oven top.

Complaining about the 'Korean Forum' weighing more than this forum is probably redundant for you, considering you're complaining about them on the 'Korean Forum' actually doing something positive for the game's health by protesting this outrageous addition, but you probably don't see that way because you buy all the picar packages (the things killing the game) anyways. Next you're gonna be upset that people don't want the proposed x1000 stamina button..because it breaks game balance like the roulette change does and will continue to do even after they ammend the total amount of spins per one action.

And...It's pretty ignorant to complain and talk smack towards people complaining about the state of the game when you're doing the same thing.

Now what I'm interested in is that there's always an updated version, because I understand there will be no Crazy Events until Gamevil updates and adjusts the total number of spins.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12