Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Concept

Bruh you worry a lot about mw, it's so weird to see rant, on everything they announce, coming from someone who doesn't play and doesn't even have their account with them now.
    They made many great changes and bring user friendly updates to cut down our time. I truly appreciate such updates.
    If you're so unhappy about everything mw does and don't even play, why don't you just focus on something you like then. Let the fate of mw be whether it will die or keep going on, why are you, a totally inactive player, worries so much still 🤔

This is honestly a nice update. I don't know why Concept is bashing it since its has both things for P2W and F2P. Those quality life changes will make the game much more bearable.

Default Thank You

Very nice update!

Thank you very much for this Gamevil, Sharp and others who have forwarded our wishes and made this happen <3

Good update, but please give us more information about the tap fix. Additionally, please now focus on WB and Tap speed hackers, in many servers there are people that can greatly overcome even 5G speeds on high-end phones while being near server location.

Quote Originally Posted by Concept View Post
    What used to be Monster Warlord, you'd have to put in effort AND money, now it's just MONEY with no effort. Notice how it's been substantially shortening the life span of this game because of the clearly less than desirable updates, favored by essentially none, and disliked by over 99% of the players that used to play this game.

CLEARLY, thanks for pointing out, if you spend money you will 'BE HARDER' (as in your words)

The game is dying because no one speaks out against these over the top and ludicrous monetization tactics that are employed each update with no actual content that casual players can sink their teeth in to. (the majority of any video games player base whatsoever) "Accept that".

Obviously the Gamevil apologists, the likes of which who buy into the Picar Packages, ignorantly and maybe even unknowingly at this point, do not know what is coming ahead in the very short future.. Which is termination. I don't care if you spend your money the way you want to, I'm the only person trying to hold them accountable for this dishonest tactics that no one is seemingly picking up on. You can't deter me.
    This game was said to be dying, and servers would be shut down. Spenders are wasting there money... This was 4 years ago.. We dropped maybe 1k members in G1 since I have returned. With a huge portion of players I know at least putting something into game. Running numbers with a buddy before. GV sold 62,000$ worth of shop items given each purchase was from Regular shop and not Picar. If jewels purchased thru picar you would earn LESS VIP meaning it costed even more then 62k for the total amount of VVIP earned last month.. So even at 20k a month that is 240k a year. With what reason would you stop that income this is a mobile game in which only a small percentage of that money actually goes to Developers of Google/Apple stores.

Default Divine Fortune Eggs from Login

Are bugged. Used all 4, got 1 divine.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Spawn View Post
    Are bugged. Used all 4, got 1 divine.
    Can confirm. Fix & Refund 3 Eggs for everyone please.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12