Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default [Community Event] Fan Art Event (1/7 ~ 1/14 PST)

Greetings Bodens!

Thank you all for participating in our fanart event. The rewards have been sent out! Please note that if you submitted stolen art or did not draw the entry, it will not be counted as an entry.

To see the submissions, please check this forum post:
    https://bit.ly/2R1UKxz
    ________________________________________________________________________________
    Greetings Bodens,

Get your drawing tools ready! It's time for a fan art event~ Check out the details below!

Duration: 1/7 ~ 1/14 (based on server time)

Details:
    Submit your fanart for a chance to be featured in-game! Please submit your artwork via Google form below; if you do not submit it there, you will not receive the rewards.
    If you would like to post your artwork in the forums as well, you are welcome to! You can upload the image online to imgur.com and put the BB code to submit your screenshot if you want to post it to share.
    Some posts may not appear immediately, I will need to approve the post. I will be doing this periodically throughout the day so please do not spam the post multiple times~!

Example code: [img]IMAGELINK[/img]

※ PLEASE do not submit stolen artwork, copied artwork, photo edits/manipulations, etc. or you will not receive rewards.

Rewards:

All players who participate in the Fan Art event will receive 10 5x Infinity Summons!

Top 10 Submissions will receive 10 5x Infinity Summons
    ※ Top 3 Submissions will be displayed on the loading screen in-game.

To submit your entry, please submit it to the Google Form here: https://forms.gle/uCmyiwAb8eMSoFBJ8
    This link is for EU/NA/SEA server players.

Disclaimer:
    ※Please make sure your CS Code is correct or you will NOT receive rewards. This can be found in settings-> game info.
    ※Rewards will be provided within a week or two after the event has been completed
    Submissions will not be accepted after the event date.

Last edited by CM_Anubis; 01-17-2020 at 05:46 PM.

Here's my submission I call it Momo the Hutt.

Or.... just regular fat Momo?
    It.....just doesn't speak to me.

Default res

does the submission need to be a specific resolution?

Default Toxins' Art

My entry.

Momo is a shaman that controls the power of Earth. Faithful to all, he bestows protection, knowledge, and love.
    Anubis is the ruler of the Underworld. King of jackals, leader of rogues, he brings forth darkness, destruction, and death.

Each image is made up of words taken from the skill description of each ally.

Default ~

server-Asia(Sea)
    id:lokihui
    IGM:Amyyi

Default wb night

Quote Originally Posted by chefboi View Post
    i love this !!

i accidentally submitted an older version to the google form but oh well ! i had fun drawing her even if i'm lacking a lot of outfit detail ^^;;

Quote Originally Posted by Kaalos View Post
    i accidentally submitted an older version to the google form but oh well ! i had fun drawing her even if i'm lacking a lot of outfit detail ^^;;
    Wow this is amazing! I can update it manually, just send me a message on Discord with your info!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast