Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Forum Makeover

Im an ametuer forum user, i just started to get a grasp on it before the 'makeover'. This version i would say is slightly less 'user friendly'... may i suggest a 'manual' listing the obvious' as well as the newest features added. I assume this is the 'beta test' which leads me to believe it isnt yet complete, yes? Hyperlinks may not yet be connected and/or coded incorrectly (mobile version), new features may go unnoticed for weeks for all subscribers ( new and veterans ), not to mention im pretty dang sure the 'crew' designated to this project is under staffed and over worked. A manual would allow all of us to help with locating and pinpoint ALL bugs creeping about among the immense piles of code. Lastly, i greatly appreciate your fervor in improving the all around experience! No one likes change. That being said, innovation brings excellence. Gamevil seems to be one of few that strive to improving a gamer's enjoyment. It's been posted this game is 'dead' and forgotten, yet you continue to invest not only in it, but the forums. I like the fact a forum commissioner(s) are committed to communicating with us not just act as a 'hall monitor'. Keep at it... we will complain and agree, we are creatures of habbit. Good job guys and gals! Thank you!

Thumbs up

I like everything except that the buttons are hard to read (Post new reply, Submit reply, Preview post). I think it'd look good if you'd put the green text on the silver buttons and silver/white text onto the green ones.
    Still, other than the buttons, this page is perfect

Quote Originally Posted by happygolucke View Post
    Im an ametuer forum user, i just started to get a grasp on it before the 'makeover'. This version i would say is slightly less 'user friendly'...
    Gamevil was SERIOUSLY behind on their Forum updates, even THIS layout is outdated by a year or so, this forum is VERY user friendly and easy to find your way around. Just give it time.

Quote Originally Posted by eralus View Post
    I like everything except that the buttons are hard to read (Post new reply, Submit reply, Preview post).
    I've messaged them about it. (Y)

Quote Originally Posted by SquarePig View Post
    I think the blog lets you do a lot of things like that, just not making posts above 10000 characters. :P
    WHAT?! So you're telling me my post that is 10,001 characters long cannot be posted?! THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL I'M REMOVING THAT FULL STOP AT THE END! YOU CAN'T CHANGE ME MAN!!! YOU CAN'T CHANGE ME!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Draco99 View Post
    Wow nice upgrade to the forums.
    Great job, Gamevil!
    Wait, what You're back?!

Quote Originally Posted by Draco99 View Post
    I was only gone for like 1 and a bit weeks...
    I thought you wouldn't be using exclamation marks and saying wow when you saw me but kk
    Why would I be doing that? I thought you got banned for mass spam advertising.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post
    Why would I be doing that? I thought you got banned for mass spam advertising.
    No, I'm pretty sure he was only warned about advertising his forum. He was banned once though, a while back for starting a whole bunch of so-called "wars".
    HiddenFromYou ❤ Rubellite - 88%.

Quote Originally Posted by HiddenFromYou View Post
    No, I'm pretty sure he was only warned about advertising his forum. He was banned once though, a while back for starting a whole bunch of so-called "wars".
    "The More you know"

:3

I'm surprised to see draco too, but I hope that he's changed and that he 'll get along with Hidden now

Quote Originally Posted by eralus View Post
    I'm surprised to see draco too, but I hope that he's changed and that he 'll get along with Hidden now
    I'll give you fifty dollars if Draco has changed.
    HiddenFromYou ❤ Rubellite - 88%.

Quote Originally Posted by HiddenFromYou View Post
    I'll give you fifty dollars if Draco has changed.
    Put me in on some of this action.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast